1. What is the current status of the Vande Bharat Express project?
The Vande Bharat Express train project, which began in 2019 with two trains, will soon have a total of 75 trains. The two trains that were launched have already covered a distance of 18 lakh km.
FAQs: Vande Bharat Express Bangalore To Dharwad Ticket Price
2. Has there been any news regarding the Vande Bharat Express trains?
Vijayawada Chennai Vande Bharat Express: FAQs
Yes, recently the Bengaluru-Dharwad Vande Bharat Express train was pelted with stones in an unfortunate incident that took place between the Kadur-Birur section in Karnataka.
Vande Bharat Konkan Route: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
3. Are there any updates on the development of new versions of Vande Bharat Express?
Indian Railways is working on a mission mode to introduce two more versions of Vande Bharat Express by the end of FY 2023-24.
4. What is the speed of the Vande Bharat Express between Dharwad and Bengaluru?
The Vande Bharat Express traveling between Dharwad and Bengaluru is expected to travel at a speed of 110 km/hr. The train is scheduled to leave Bengaluru at 5.45 am.
5. How long has the first indigenous Vande Bharat Express been in operation?
The first indigenous Vande Bharat Express train has successfully completed a year of operation. It is a 100% indigenously built train, showcasing Indian expertise and innovation.