1. When is the 6th Vande Bharat train scheduled to be inaugurated?
The 6th Vande Bharat train is set to be inaugurated on December 11.
Patna To Gaya Vande Bharat Express Ticket Price: A Thorough Overview
2. How many passengers will the Gorakhpur-Lucknow Vande Bharat Express accommodate?
75 More Vande Bharat Express Trains To Join The Fleet Of Eight Currently Operating In India
The Gorakhpur-Lucknow Vande Bharat Express will run six days a week, barring Saturdays, with a little over 550 passengers.
3. What is the schedule for the Vande Bharat Express?
According to the IRCTC schedule, the Vande Bharat Express will start from Gorakhpur at 06:05 and reach Lucknow station at 10:20.
4. Who will flag off the 2 Vande Bharat trains from Gorakhpur?
Prime Minister Modi will flag off the 2 Vande Bharat trains from Gorakhpur today.
5. What is the significance of the launch of the Lucknow-Gorakhpur Vande Bharat train?
The launch of this eight-coach train comes ahead of the anticipated Ram Mandir inauguration in 2024 and prior to the completion of the Ayodhya airport project.